Car Show 2018
Grounds open at 7 AM...Come enjoy the pancake breakfast!
Judging starts at 9AM
Awards at end of Air Show (approx 12:30PM)
Trophies for Vehicles: Classic, Hot Rod, Muscle Car, Import, Modern, Judge's Choice and Best in Show
Pre-Registration for the Car Show is now CLOSED!
You are able to come to the event on Saturday and register in person!
1. NO vehicles on trailers will be permitted. Trailer parking is available nearby at Osceola Medical Center or J & S Construction., but show cars must be driven in.
2. Parking for Classic Car Show OPENS at 7:00 AM day of show.
3. There are two entrances to car show parking. If possible, please use the FIRST entrance for blacktop parking, the SECOND for field parking.
Corvettes and MGs parking with their groups should use the FIRST entrance.
4. No Carry-ins, please! Many civic clubs use this FREE event as an important fundraiser for the community.
5. Questions or special requests? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to help you!
Register online, and all you'll have to do is check in when you arrive!
We will have you on a list and will have your windshield card ready.
Dash plaques for the first 100 vehicles.
Please note: In case of rain, refunds will NOT be issued.
Note: When you register online, you acknowledge that you are participating of your own free will and therefore indemnify and hold harmless this event, Stardust Car Shows, their owners, officers, agents or employees from any and all claims in the event of damage, loss or injury arising from your presence or participation at Osceola Wheels and Wings.
L.O. Simenstad Municipal Airport
"Wisconsin's Friendliest Airport"
495 North Cascade Avenue (just off Hwy 35)
Osceola, WI 54020
The L.O. Simenstad Municipal Airport (OEO) has a 5,005' primary runway with a weight bearing capacity of 30,000 pounds. There is also a 2,800' turf runway. Osceola Aero is the full service FBO at the airport. They can be reached at 715-294-4500 or email@example.com